Wednesday, October 18, 2017

WINNING STROKES: THINK DIFFERENT
Yesterday, Idea Cellular Ltd (Rs.90) touched Rs.91, intra-day. So, both the short term targets given on this blog has been achieved in just a couple of days Those who have made money in the scrip, should send me.....what??!! You decide....LOL. However, you can always share 10-15% profits with me, if you have made money through my recommendations in this blog...

My Recommended HDIL yesterday touched Rs.56.65, before closing at Rs.55.80. I am soon expecting a break out above Rs.57.50 if this rally continues. 

Energy Development Company Ltd (Rs.21), did not close below the immediate support levels, on closing basis; though it went to Rs.20.10, during the intra-day. What to do with the scrip?

There is not stopping of Shilpi Cable Technologies Ltd as the stock hit another buyer freeze yesterday. The scrip closed at Rs.19.70. I recently recommended the scrip to the Paid Members, at around Rs.17 -- after that the stock is hitting continuous UCs. I will recommend another such scrip. If anyone is interested to know the name, then they can either join my Premium Group or Trade through BMA Wealth Creators Ltd, with a minimum portfolio size of Rs..1 lakh. BMA Wealth Creators Ltd is one the biggest brokerage houses in the Eastern India;  having branches all over India. 

Future Enterprises Ltd (Rs.49.95), yesterday closed below a major support level. The stock could not test the intermediate lows. 


No comments: